Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentines Day Rap

Sittin' home, in a meadow, thinking about a fawn
so i got up, and got some wild roses up out the lawn
boxes of chocolates and a vase of doves
crows are the last thing i will think about this endless love
so i'm on the comp, on the hop, writting a gloomy poem
remembering the days that i was so love sick
i'm a virus, and i'm infected
infectious by these mellow colors that be pink and red
i'm so bearish that i'm so away from non-fiction
nada left on my mind but space and a coalition
a drugish vision and a broken skateboard tart
love in my soul like a broken skatebord heart
i kick push for days until i'm at a perfect space
thinking about nothing but my drifter and a broken lace
but i still got a rose in my hand like kurama got whips
i'll end this day with blood on my claws and a finger on her lips
-The Original

No comments: