Thursday, April 16, 2009

Freestyle

Time is thrusting me out of this complete
My love life have went sour but i will eat something sweet
my heart beat, beats on a music tempo
no metronome, but i still love a special girl
a girl that can rock my world knowing i'm a rocker
playing rock em' sock em' robots knowing i will sop her
but still, there is no one that can stop her
cause love is influating like infuenza on a copter
i was influxed until i finally knew her name
like roses and petal, she playing me like a game
cause love knew a lost cause has no name
she was a nidoqueen killing me with a giga drain
and i was a nidoking inspired by my throne
but i still have these other pokemon that wont leave me alone
and i'm still thinkin' about that girl on my mind
and tick tock went the clock when the clock struck 5 Bandits
-The Original

No comments: