Saturday, April 18, 2009

Since Juwan's beastin the blog with freestyles

Why not :)

& I'm like:

Flow colder than Santa's home, but hotter than Satan
Spittin crack off the dome, and not the one the Falcons play in
Niggas talk about guns when Old Spice is the only thing they sprayin
Dummy, I'm a known heavyweight WITHOUT the weigh-in
Stay in, your mothafuckin place, for i put you in it
Your yearly round income for me, takes a minute
And as soon as i get it, i spend it
On some SB Dunks, vintage tees and some shades, slightly tented
To all you cocky niggas, i can take ALL of your chicks
And make em slide down my pipe on some Super Mario shit
And i hate fake niggas who KNOW they ain't never been real
And niggas in my way get swiftly wiped from my windsheild
I am the sickest lyricist you pussies will ever fuckin see
If the hills have eyes, best believe they lookin up to ME
My soul's achin, so i zone out to music to make the pain lower
I'm like a controller: push my buttons wrong and its GAME OVER

..............shit, i might have to use that on a song lol

-JQ

No comments: