Thursday, April 30, 2009

since, everyone else is freestyling...

Not every verse is gon be purfect, but its worth it, i admit its a gift and a curse that, is bestowed upon the greatest, even in that, im the latest of the leaders of the future of the game, mary jane, purple haze like hendrix, on some revalon lipstic, meaning that im long lasting, lyrically and phsycally, so crunchitize me captain, my current scenery is boring me, they say ask not what you can get, but what you can do. well i aint did shit but chill's why im extra blue, and by that i mean the verses which are icey cool, on the rocks, under tops of umbrella. ella ella ay, nigga rizin like a higtop fade, and if the sky is the limit my residence is in space, im a change on some obama shit, my range like the omnitrix, cart full of rappers that a bag like dominix, jewels. because my groceries in diamonds, chuckin up the duce like the heimlich, i gient, of the colassus, cant a damn nigga stop us, never sleepin on the job, cant a dant nigga clock us, im cold. like war but i wont De Taunt, and my swagger stays on can't turn me off

- proper

No comments: